Octopus Authenticator Application Support
- iOS devices running iOS 9 and above (iPhone 5 or later. Recommend iPhone 5s or later, for use of fingerprint scanning)
- Android devices running Android 4.4 and above
To download the Octopus Authenticator App, please refer to Apple AppStore or Google Play.
Octopus Authenticator App requires pre-enrollment to allow using it to approve authentication and to approve transactions. The enrollment process is simple and secured to enroll a user with a specific device.
- Each user will receive an enrollment invitation email, generated by the Octopus Authenticator administrator.
- The invitation email includes the following information:
- Link to download the application (AppStore and Google Play).
- Enrollment QR Code
- Manual code
- To enroll follow one of the enrollment options:
- To enroll from your mobile browser, follow the link specified in the invitation email.
- To enroll with the QR code, scan the QR code using the Octopus Authenticator App.
- To enroll manually, enter the manual code using the Octopus Authenticator App.
- Upon the first enrollment, the user will receive a successful enrollment notification.
Octopus Authenticator App enrollment flow, using the QR code: