Secret Double Octopus is seeking a self-driven, organized Administrative Manager to join our fast-growing startup. If you have strong interpersonal skills as well as the ability to multitask and to deal with a wide range of requirements, your place is with us.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years proven work experience as an Office/Administrative Manager, preferably with a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English – MUST.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint specifically).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function in a demanding, fast-paced environment and to handle multiple tasks in a calm, organized manner.
- Ability to work without supervision, and strong attention to detail.
- Full-time position in Tel Aviv.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for maintenance and presentation of the office environment, including office supply, refreshments and breakfast orders.
- Managing all paperwork for accounting.
- Flights and hotels booking.
- Assist in preparing Travel and Expense reports.
- Collecting attendance reports.
- Arrange meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting dates and booking rooms for Board and Management meetings.
- Assist various teams with different administrative tasks and projects.
- Assist in planning and arranging company’s events.