Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
This position offers an exciting opportunity in a dynamic and growing cyber-security software company with a smart workforce. The Presales Engineer will be responsible for providing technical research & lab support as well as account management to our customers.
You will also act as a sales product specialist and you will handle Secret Double Octopus’ customers at the field. You will acknowledge, analyze and resolve software questions and issues encountered during Secret Double Octopus sales process.
This position requires a talented individual that excels in comprehensive problem analysis, software support, sales skills and customer service.
We are looking for candidates with technical services/software application, sales engineering experience, advanced troubleshooting and problem analysis skills, excellent communication skills and superior customer service skills.
About Secret Double Octopus
Secret Double Octopus offers high assurance, password free authentication for critical business applications and networks. Unlike password and key based solutions, the Company’s technology leverages keyless algorithms previously used in sensitive military use cases. Secret Double Octopus is a Gartner Cool Vendor, Business Insider ‘Startup that will boom in 2018’, PwC game-changer for Global Financial Services Innovation, and Frost and Sullivan ‘Technology Innovation Award‘ recipient. Our services are available globally through our network of strategic partners including Tech Data, PwC and others.
Success in this role will provide a host of additional opportunities for professional growth!
- Perform a role of customer success engineering.
- Gain a deep understanding of our solution, features and configuration options
- Gain a deep understanding of Octopus Authentication diverse integrations and use cases
- Provide customers with a best in class service experience to gain high customer satisfaction level and promote sales opportunities
- Troubleshoot on-site software application issues
- Provide day to day functional and technical software application solutions and support to Secret Double Octopus customers
- Provide constant and proactive ongoing communication with customers
- Create accurate, reliable, and complete case activity updates suitable for maintaining an accurate knowledgebase
- Ensure proper, timely follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service level agreements are met and customer satisfaction is high
- At least 3-5 years of vast hands-on experience in IT, including Networking, Operating System, Network Security and Cloud Base Services:
- Windows server systems (including Active Directory, Exchange, Office365)
- Linux environments
- Networking and OSI Architecture
- TCP/IP, with a focus on:
- Authentication protocols (e.g. Radius, LDAP, SAML, OAuth, OpenID, etc)
- Internet protocols (e.g. POP, HTTP, IMAP, etc)
- Encryption protocols (e.g. SSL.TLS, IPSEC, etc)
- Identity & Access Management
- Virtual Machines such VMWare, Virtual Box, ESX, etc
- Encryptions forms (symmetric/asymmetric)
- Firewalls, VPN, SWG, WAF gateways
- Cloud base systems such AWS, G-Suite, Azure, O365, etc
- Strong customer orientation and presales skills
- 1+ year experience with client facing in technical software support or sales engineering
- Skilled with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Analytical – must possess the ability to understand clients’ business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality to help clients meet their needs with existing system features
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system. This skill is critical to troubleshooting issues to distinguish between user error and actual system defects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional etiquette
- Excellent teamwork skills, a “can do” attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Exceptional follow-through
- Ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Come and join us! [email protected]