Secret Double Octopus is the passwordless authentication solution for the enterprise. We liberate users and admins by replacing passwords across the enterprise with simple and secure passwordless authentication.
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced iOS Developer to work on our Octopus Authenticator native app.
Your primary focus will be developing new features and maintaining the Swift codebase of our iOS app, with the knowledge that users depend on the quality of your work to securely access their laptops, emails, private data, and other critical resources.
Your duties will include collaborating with the rest of the R&D team to deliver new features, identifying and fixing bugs and issues, improving user experience, and refactoring to minimize technical debt.
To ensure success as an iOS Developer you should have a strong working knowledge of the Swift language and the various iOS SDK frameworks, as well as a good grasp of Computer Science fundamentals such as security, performance, and software architecture.
- Collaborating with coworkers to define, design, and ship new features
- Writing robust and maintainable code
- Identifying potential issues and fixing bugs
- Adhering to security best practices
- Ensuring the best possible user experience and responsiveness of the app
- Keeping up to date with the latest platform advancements and technologies
- Have proven experience in building commercial iOS apps
- Excellent knowledge of Swift and its standard library
- Extensive experience with UIKit and the rest of the iOS SDK
- Understand architecture patterns such as MVC and MVVM
- Understand topics such as threading, memory management, and networking
- Familiarity with Apple’s design principles and human interface guidelines
- Experience working with Git source control
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Proficient in Objective-C
- Familiarity with Kotlin and experience building Android apps
- Experience in developing software for macOS with Cocoa/AppKit
- Interest in user experience, visual design, and usability
- Proficient in C/C++
Please send your CV to [email protected]