Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Manual & Automation QA engineer with proven abilities to deliver fast and efficiently!
This position offers an exciting opportunity in a dynamic and growing cyber-security software company with a smart workforce
You will have the opportunity to work with an impressive technology stack, a great team and a unique product. In this role you’ll develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Secret Double Octopus offers high assurance, password free authentication for critical business applications and networks. Unlike password and key based solutions, the Company’s technology leverages keyless algorithms previously used in sensitive military use cases. Secret Double Octopus is a Gartner Cool Vendor, Business Insider ‘Startup that will boom in 2018’, PwC game-changer for Global Financial Services Innovation, and Frost and Sullivan ‘Technology Innovation Award‘ recipient. Our services are available globally through our network of strategic partners including Tech Data, PwC and others.
What will you do?
- Proficiency in creating and running both manual and automated Test Plan scenarios
- Defining testing plans within the fields of his activity
- Analysis and validation of execution results
- Open Bugs occurring over the system with the right priority.
- Development of an automation framework to ensure capability of automation tests.
- Development of E2E tests running on top of all environments including production.
- Interaction with the development team, functional testing teams, production, and product management.
What do you need to have?
- At least 3 years’ experience as a QA engineer
- At least 2 years’ experience in designing and develop testing automation infrastructure
- Experience in Web Browser automation (Selenium\Webdriver)
- Experience in Mobile automation (Appium)
- Experience with CI/CD tools including monitoring and alerting
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (Java)
- Must have a strong understanding of QA methodologies.
- Self-Starter, fast learner, can-do attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience on Linux based system – advantage
Come and join us! [email protected]