Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Manual QA engineer with proven abilities to deliver fast and efficiently!
This position offers an exciting opportunity in a dynamic and growing cyber-security software company with a smart workforce
You will have the opportunity to work with an impressive technology stack, a great team and a unique product. In this role you’ll develop and execute manual tests to ensure product quality.
What will you do?
- Proficiency in creating and running manual Test Plan scenarios
- Defining testing plans within the fields of his activity
- Analysis and validation of execution results
- Open Bugs occurring over the system with the right priority.
- Development of an automation framework to ensure capability of automation tests.
- Development of E2E tests running on top of all environments including production.
- Interaction with development team, functional testing teams, production, and product management.
What do you need to have?
- At least 3 years’ experience as a QA engineer
- Experience with CI/CD tools including monitoring and alerting
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (Java)
- Must have strong understanding of QA methodologies
- Experience in Client/Server and Web environments
- Hands-on experience with testing of UI and back-end of complex / distributed systems
- Self-Starter, fast learner, can-do attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience on Linux based system – advantage
Come and join us! [email protected]