The Professional Services (PS) Engineer will be responsible for providing Deployment services, technical support, and account management to Secret Double Octopus’ customers. You will acknowledge, analyze, and resolve software questions and issues encountered during Secret Double Octopus post-sales process. This position requires a talented individual that excels in comprehensive problem analysis, software support, customer management skills, and customer service attitude.
We are looking for candidates with technical services/software application PS experience, advanced troubleshooting and problem analysis skills, excellent communication skills and superior customer service skills. Success in this role will provide a host of additional opportunities for professional growth.
What will you do?
- Gain a deep understanding of Secret Double Octopus’ solution, features and options
- Provide day to day functional and technical software application solutions and support to Secret Double Octopus prospects and customers
- Install and troubleshoot on-site software application issues
- Log customer reported issues on Secret Double Octopus support tracking system
- Provide constant and proactive ongoing communication with customers
- Create accurate, reliable, and complete case activity updates suitable for maintaining an accurate knowledgebase
- Ensure proper, timely follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service level agreements are met and customer satisfaction is high
What do you need to have?
- 5+ years experience with client-facing positions as a PS or technical software support.
- Experience with Microsoft Enterprise Windows systems and servers including Active Directory administrative task (LDAP, setting GPOs, permissions, certificates etc.) – a must
- Work Experience with authentication protocols (SAML/LDAP/LDAPS/RADIUS/OIDC etc) – a must
- Working knowledge in RH/Centos Linux environments, including server and software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional etiquette
- Flexible and adapts well to rapid changes
- Experience and knowledge with any of the below is a big advantage:
a. OKTA, ForgeRock, RSA
b. Cloud base systems such AWS, G-Suite, Azure.
c. Data bases (MySQL, Redis, ELK stack an advantage)
d. Cryptographic/security protocols (e.g. LDAPS, SSL, TLS, IPSEC, etc.)
e. REST API and scripting
Please send your CV to [email protected]