We are looking for an experienced R&D security architect that can help our growing R&D team of experienced programmers reaches their full potential.
If you are looking for the next big thing and are up to the challenge, we got just the place for you.
Own, manage and lead Threat Modeling and Security Standards workshops
Initiate and participate in code reviews, design reviews, etc.
Prepare and deliver training and security awareness activities to the development teams and to other security architects
Make sure everyone in the group are involved in security and have knowledge on the security aspects of the product
Set the right security mindset to all the people and stakeholders of their groups
Mentor new security architects
Manage security tools, train and help the developers on using those tools and reports
Conduct and train others on white-box security testing
Own and manage the hiring of external/internal pen-testing services
Become a company security expert in one or more technology domains (i.e. Kernel, Web, SaaS, C++, etc.).
Acquire relevant knowledge, be updated, go to security conferences and be involved with the security community
- Work closely with and follow the professional guidance by the R&D Security Leader.
- Report to R&D group manager.
- 6+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years in software security as a security engineer/security architect)
- Leading experience
- Experience as a security architect in a development organization – an advantage
- Vast knowledge and experience in the following:
- Secure Software Development Life Cycle
- Secure development and coding practices
- Security architecture and design
- Severity assessment and Risk management
- Threat Modeling
- Security reviews for Code/Design/Architecture and requirements
- Knowledge of the following:
- Security standards and practices (OWASP, NIST, SANS, etc.)
- Hardening procedures
- Network and Network security
- Leader, motivator, and mentor
- Think like a hacker
- Fluent in English and Hebrew (speaking and writing), presentation and crowd-facing skills
- Experience with Agile development
- Security management certificates (CISSP, CSSLP, CISM, etc.)
- Have lectured at security conferences (BlackHat, OWASP, etc.)
Come and join us! [email protected]