Secret Double Octopus is the only solution that completely disrupts the workplace password. Our solution addresses a universal pain point that is responsible for over 80% of network hacks, and a major source of end-user support tickets. Other ‘passwordless’ solutions still require users to select passwords in parallel, thus not addressing the core problem of user-managed passwords. Our solution replaces user-generated passwords with dynamic, machine-generated passwords, enabling universal access to domain accounts, cloud services, legacy applications and networks.
The Senior Pre-Sales Engineer will be responsible for providing technical account management to our customers (pre-sales).
You will act as a sales product specialist, supporting our US sales team. You will acknowledge, analyze and resolve software questions and issues encountered during the sales process.
We are looking for candidates with technical services/software application, sales engineering experience, with skills that include advanced troubleshooting and problem analysis, excellent communication and a passion for superior customer service.
- Help promote US sales opportunities
- Lead pilot and proof-of-concept (POC) implementations
- Support deployment by customers
- Ensure proper, timely follow-up on support cases to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide constant and proactive ongoing communication with customers
- Take part in expanding the company’s service support processes
- Create and maintain a knowledgebase of solutions
- 3+ years of broad hands-on experience in IT systems management, including Networking, Operating Systems and Cloud Services; Microsoft Windows, systems and Active Directory knowledge – a must
- Linux environments, Authentication (SAML/LDAP/RADIUS/OIDC etc), Virtualization – advantage
- 1+ year experience with client facing software support or sales engineering
- Strong customer orientation and presales skills, a “can do” attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional etiquettes.
- Ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Location: USA
Come and join us! [email protected]