We are in the market for a solution engineer to join our midwest implementation team.
If you are an experienced solution engineer with a passion for growth, we got the job for you.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in relevant vendor software sales or encompass knowledge of similar technologies. You must be comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. You must possess strong presentation skills. You must be organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Technical pre-sales support
- Proactively seek out new sales opportunities by developing new and existing technical relationships within prospective accounts and current active customers
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Conduct and Ensure success of customer proof-of-concepts (POCs)
- Documentation of client feature requests and issues in CRM system
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Assume the role of a mentor to other system engineers when appropriate
- Create training content for the SE organization when appropriate
- MIS/Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong experience with Windows/Active Directory administration and operations with some knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross organizationally toward solutions; excellent leadership and consensus building skills
- An understanding of security concepts and the development of security roles within organizations that meet functional, technical and regulatory requirements
Come and join us! [email protected]