Secret Double Octopus is the passwordless authentication solution for the enterprise. We free users and admins from the hassle of password management by replacing passwords across the domain with simple and secure password-free authentication.
We are looking to hire an experienced Windows internals software engineer to lead the development of our Octopus Authentication for Windows.
Your primary focus will be developing new features of the Octopus Authentication for Windows, with the knowledge that users depend on the quality of your work to securely access their laptops, emails, private data, and other critical resources.
Your duties will include collaborating with the Product Management and the rest of the R&D team to deliver new features, identifying and fixing bugs and issues, improving user experience, and refactoring to minimize technical debt.
To ensure success as a Windows Internals Developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of Windows OS internals and C/C++/C# programming, as well as a good grasp of Computer Science fundamentals such as security, performance, and software architecture.
- Collaborating with Product Management and coworkers to define, design, and ship new features
- Writing robust and maintainable code
- Working with Customer Support on troubleshooting and fixing production issues
- Adhering to security best practices
- Keeping up to date with the latest Windows OSadvancements and technologies
- Proven experience in building commercial Windows-based software
- 5+ years’ experience in C/C++
- Experience in C#
- Excellent knowledge of Windows OS internals
- Previous experience with security-oriented development, such as encryption, authentication methods (LDAP, Radius, etc.) – an advantage
- Experience with MSI – an advantage
Seniority Level: Senior
Employment Type: Full-time
Please send your CV to [email protected]