We’re very happy to announce the release of a brand new version of Octopus Authentication.
Version 4.6 contains significant additions and upgrades including:
- Full integration with ForgeRock directories
- Improved 3rd Party Authenticators support
- Configuration of concurrent multiple authenticators
- Free choice of authentication method allowed on each user directory
- One Time Password (OTP) for Windows workstations, whether online or offline
- 3rd party OTP integration (ForgeRock and OKTA)
- A new Directory Policy tab to easily manage policy-based configurations
- Support for Oracle user directories
As well as several other enhancements to our user portal and admin console, significant performance improvements, and bug fixes.
This version is a huge step in our march to deliver Passwordless Authentication to any enterprise environment and make our partners and users safer, happier, and more productive.
For more details, please refer to the Octopus Authentication Server Admin Guide or contact us at [email protected]
Ready to get started?
Download our Solution Overview