Collaboration to Enable Organizations to Meet New Regulatory Guidelines around MFA
Menlo Park, CA—September 13, 2022—Secret Double Octopus, the global leader in workforce Passwordless Authentication, and PwC India, today announced a strategic technology partnership to help organizations meet new regulatory requirements for MFA (multi-factor authentication) in the Asia-Pacific region. As part of the partnership, PwC India and Secret Double Octopus will collaborate to implement the Octopus Authentication Platform (OAP), Secret Double Octopus’ industry-leading passwordless and desktop MFA solution for enterprises.
The relationship between PwC and Double Octopus will enable organizations to realize several benefits through the partnership including:
- Increased security through the passwordless MFA covering most of the end-user’s login use cases whether working remotely or on-premise
- Increased security through traditional MFA like OTPs, biometrics, etc. for web and cloud applications, user’s workstations, VDI and VPN
- Extending the existing single sign-on and 3rd party MFA implementations to provide the passwordless journey for applications, VPN, and workstations
- Lower costs from IT management of MFA, as SDO offers the consolidated platform for end user’s MFA experience, enrollment, and de-provisioning
- Reduces the password-related risks, help desk costs, and credential-based data breaches
To read more about the full press release, click here.